The 2023 ski season is set to begin at Fluid with our first record competition of the year…the Ski Fluid Classic this coming weekend, April 28-30.
There are some big names on the starting list including:
- numerous time Jump World Champion and Record Holder, Freddy Krueger,
- current World Trick Record Holder, Pato Font,
- former World Trick Champion, Neilly Ross.
- current U17 World Overall and Jump Champion, Martin Labra.
Along with a ton of other top National competitors.
We are hoping to get the year off to a great start with some amazing performances. The action begins on Friday at 7:45am with Tricks and continues with all 3 events through Sunday afternoon.
The current schedule and running order has now been posted to the tournament page or can be found at this link:
See you at Fluid!
- #flyfurtheratfluid | 3 event | action water sports | fluid | Freddy Krueger | Jack Critchley | jump | Kyle Eade | mastercraft | mastercraft boats | Masterline | Overall | Ski Fluid | skifluid | slalom | Splasheye | Taylor Garcia | trick | Tricks | Valentina Gonzalez | water ski | waterski | world record
- Kyle Eade
- Ski Fluid